Unlike most other online shooters, Warface offers a vast, and constantly updated PvE universe designed for co-op (cooperative) gameplay.
The 5 PVE mission uptades daily, bringing new experiences, challenges and scenaries.
Considered a training environment that the player can use to familiarize themselves with different types of opponents and squad tactics. Though fairly easy, these missions can be profitable in terms of money and experience earned. The Map/Mission is always the same.
The first true test of a squad’s abilities, and requires true teamwork and individual skills.These missions usually feature some special type of challenge such as a boss fight or a “safari objective". Naturally, these missions provide higher rewards than their Introduction Mission counterparts. Easy missions are updated every 24 hours, providing players with new content every day. A fast time and a high score will net you max 26 Crowns.
Harder campaign that requires great amounts of cooperation and skills, but provides twice the reward of the easy missions; however, according to developers in a PvE walkthrough video (see video at right), only about 7% of all squads actually complete the mission objectives at this difficulty setting.Just like Easy Missions, Normal Missions are updated every 24 hours. A fast time and a high score will net you max 56 Crowns.
Extremely more difficult than Normal difficulty; the NPC's deal enormous amounts of damage and high team coordination and class knowledge is required. Just like Easy and Normal Missions, Pro Missions are updated every 24 hours. A fast time and a high score will net you max 120 Crowns.
Those missions need a Survival Coin in order to start.
- The Great White - Your mission is to find and kill Oberon White, the brain and money behind all Blackwood Operation. There is a total of 20 Waves. Each time you finish a wave, you proceed to the elevator and go to the next level. With each wave, the level difficulty increases. At the final floor, you will need to take out a helicopter that is leaving for a short period of time. At the end, if you manage to complete the mission, you are rewarded with extremely high amounts of experience, money, and a Random Box containing money, a random item, and Re-spawn Coins.
- Cold Peak - Protect an objective from Blackwood forces. There are 3 missions, Spearhead, Ambush and Zenith. There is also Marathon, in which all three missions are played at same time instead of separately.
- Darkness - Protect an EMP Vehicle from Cyborgs to destroy the factory where they were built. Available three difficulties. At the end you will have to fight an enourmous, highly armed cyborg that cannot be killed with the EMP.
- Volcano - Attack a highly secureted geothermal power plant/research center in a Volcano located in Africa. At the end you will fight Ursula, a woman inside a big robot that spawns waves of countless turrets. For the fight, you are provided with a high-tech, bolt-action, 1 hit-killing gun, taken from Blackwood guards that try to ambush you before the fight. It is available in Easy, Medium, Pro and Hardcore.
- Anubis - Destroy an cyborg factory builten inside a Pyramid in Egypt. Three difficulties available. No bosses.
- Black Shark - Plant explosives inside a signal transmitter under construction, fighting both cyborgs and normal enemies. Near the end you will find and free the Cold Peak team, who has been missing for over a year. After they get extracted, the helicopter gets hit and they give you a hint of what could be the next survival mission, saying: "...no time... Blackwood bunker... space shuttle... they...", getting killed right after that. Three difficulties. No bosses.
Types of MissionsEdit
- Traverse (Path) – found only in introduction missions, the objective is simply to get the team from point A to point B eliminating along the way as many Blackwood troops as possible.
- Seek and Destroy (Apache, Mech, Air Exhaustion) – The objective of this mission is to locate and destroy a “boss”. Currently the game has two bosses available: KA-50 Gunship (a large gunship that moves quickly around the sky and fires bullets and rockets that you have to shoot down with rockets) and Mech 2300 (a large land mech that only has one vulnerability: its cockpit, for which you have to repeatedly detonate rockets at it).
- Arena – This mission involves holding a position against waves of the advancing Blackwood forces.
- Safari (Low Combustor and Hunting) – The team is confined to a moving vehicle advancing through the hostile territory and under fire from all sides. Note: Low Combustor also confines players to a moving lift for half of the mission.
- Escort (Bulletproof, Out of Signal, Ride Down) – This mission involves escorting a vehicle through enemy territory to a given location (such examples are: Jeep, tank, or limo).
These names have since been renamed.
- Brick Wall/ Route Master (Introduction Only) - Mostly benign town area with buildings.
- Hunting - Usually a thick rainforest accompanied by a river.
- Apache - Always a map with large aerial overhead for the gunship battle.
- Labyrinth - Desert/ Urban terrain with crumbling buildings on all sides.
- Mech / Bulletproof - Shanty town, composed largely of tan brick buildings.
- Sky Risk - Always a map with a large aerial overhead for the gunship battle.
- Air Exhaustion/ Slum/ Flying Nuisance/ Ride Down - Chinese derived city.
- Dragon Hunt - Chinese city.
- The Great White - Immensely tall, urban building with over 20 levels and glass walls.
- Cold Peak - Pinewood forest, covered in snow, ancient ruins, blackwood high-tech buildings.
- Darkness - Dark forest/urban scenary
- Volcano - High-tech underground building
- Anubis - Canions, then a large high-tech bulding inside a pyramid.
- Black Shark - Tall building under contruction.
Enemies and Bosses Edit
Bonus Experience and MoneyEdit
A first-time bonus is given once a day (12:00 AM EST reset), after new missions have been released. The bonus gives around twice as much money and experience as you would normally get without it. This applies for all PvE missions, except Survival missions. You will know that the first time bonus is available when you see the 'NEW' sign next to a mission. If you have completed it for the day, it will say 'COMPLETE' instead, and you won't get the bonus.
NOTE: Introduction Missions do not provide a Daily Bonus even when it is flagged as 'NEW'.
Completing side missions called 'Commander's Orders' during the PvE Mission will provide an additional 10% rewards bonus for each one completed at the end. You can check what they are by opening up the scoreboard (TAB default). Goals include getting knife kills, silenced weapons kills, pistol kills, various headshot kills, combo kills, slide kills, etc.
As the mission difficulty increases, Commander's Orders' difficulties also increase.
Baseline Money Vs. Bonus MoneyEdit
Introduction: 74 / 120 (around)
Easy: 370 vs. 704 (Pre-Patch)
Normal: 740 vs. 1200 (Pre-Patch)
Pro: 2400 vs. 3200 (Pre-Patch)
Survival (The Great White): 9800