Weapons can be obtained either by buying them with $, Credits, Crowns, or received through Warboxes.
Each weapon has a type and a class that can use that type. Riflemen can use Assault Rifles and Machine Guns, Medics can use Shotguns, Engineers can use SMGs and Snipers can use Sniper Rifles.
Check the List of Weapons, for a list of the weapons.
The Attributes of a Weapon are: Damage, Range, Rate of Fire, Accuracy, Recoil and Ammunition.
- Damage: is a statistic on all weapons. It represents the power of a weapon. The higher the Damage, the more Health/Armor can be reduced from enemies.
- Range: is the effective range the weapon can shoot without losing damage. It is measured in meters. When outside the effective range, the weapon will suffer Damage Drop for each additional meter. Most weapons have a Minimum Damage, and the damage will never drop to less than this. Damage drop can be changed by using Suppressors or some Silencers.
- Rate of Fire: RPM of the weapon, determines how fast the weapon fires.
- Accuracy: determines the bullet spread of the weapon. The more accuracy you have, the less spread you have meaning you are more likely to shoot close to the center of the crosshair. Generally, weapons have better accuracy when aiming.
- Recoil: is a hidden stat of each weapon. Each weapon has its own recoil force and pattern. Recoil can be reduced by Grips and some Sights. Bayonets add randomness to the recoil pattern.
- Ammunition: is the capacity of bullets a weapon has. All weapons have their own "magazine size", after which they will have to reload, as long as they have reserve ammunition. The Rifleman Class can restore ammunition using Ammo Packs.
Damage is affected by the location of the hit.
These multipliers may be reduced by the use of Helmets, Gloves and Shoes that give protection. An assault rifle that deals 5x damage to the head, equivalent to 500%, that hits the head of an enemy wearing a Crown Helmet (that gives 70% head protection) will have the multiplier reduced to 4.3x, equivalent to 430%.
Not all weapons use the damage multipliers above.
Penetration defines what objects the weapon can pierce. Most objects reduce damage and penetration does not change this damage reduction in any way. If the penetration level of the weapon is equal to or lower than the pierceability of the object, then it can be pierced. Suppressor's bonus reduce the penetration level, which allows the weapon to pierce more objects. The damage reduction from penetration will never reduce the damage to less than the damage minimum of the weapon.
- The Nagant M1895 has a penetration level of 3.
- The Pinkie-Micro Desert Eagle's Silver Suppressor gives it a penetration level of 3.
- The AT308, QBU-88 and DSA SA58 SPR have a penetration level of 3 while not using any muzzle attachments.
Main article: Attachments
Weapons may have attachments on it to improve perfomance. Not all weapons can use attachments, and some may not have all attachments available. Some weapons may also come with integrated or exclusive attachments such as the Daewoo K7 that has an integrated silencer and the Remington 870 RAS that has an exclusive sight.
Like all items, weapon have durability. Weapons rented for a certain duration don't need repair, but Permanent Weapons do. All Permanent Weapons last for 10 hours before completely breaking. A broken weapon cannot be used before it is repaired. Indestructible weapons, such as the default ones, are permanent and do not need repair. Weapons do not lose durability while you are dead.
Cosmetic Versions and Skins
Some weapons are cosmetic versions of existing weapons, notably Basic, City, Jungle, U.S. Set, Anti-Cyborg and Winter Camo. These cosmetic versions can be statistically different than the original weapon. Some can be received during events and some can be received from Warboxes.
Weapons may have Weapon Skins that do not change the stats in any way.